“Worst service ever”

Wings Etc
Ranked #42 of 162 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Terrible service. I sat at the bar and ordered a beer. There were only 3 other people in the bar area. I sat there looking at the menu for ten minutes with no offer to order or explanation of specials. When my beer was empty, she never offered another drink. I finally left without ordering food and went to B'Dubs and got great service!!

There are newer reviews for Wings Etc

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Good wings and good service. Much better wings and better sauces than BWW / BW3.

If I'm in the mood for wings, Wings Ect. is where it's at.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Good food, good service and fun place. I stopped by to get a lunch to go. It was pleasant while I waited (not long) for my order.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We used to eat at Wings more often and we stopped going for no real reason. Probably just wa a little burnt out on wings in general. Since we walked out of our favorite pizza place we needed someplace to go and we ended up at Wings Etc.

Here are the plusses! The wings are huge and cooked to perfection. We order ours crisp since we don't like wiggly skin. They have a huge variety of sauces, the most I have ever seen. Their rib tip are also good. The only thing we stay away from our the salads. they are just average.

They have an extensive beer list of bottles and tap brews but serve no "hard alcohol". The service is generally good and they have large tv's everywhere so its a good place to watch sports too!

I recommend checking out their specials. Monday's in Valpo is forty-nine cent wings. We can eat all we can and have a few drinks for under $25.00 for two. A bargain.

If you want a comparison..... Much better than BW3 and Hooters by a long shot.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Wings are not the best. But hey, they have a large selection of flavors and it is a good place to have some drinks. Don't come just for the wings, they aren't worth it.