“Our choice for our anniversary dinner”
Review of Pikk's Tavern

Pikk's Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Pikk's Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 169 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We were seated very quick and waited on quickly too. The selection on the night we were there was Italian. We ordered chicken parmigiana and a tavern burger everything came to the table quick and was prepared well. The pasta sauce was a bit spicy and it was fixed with a replacement of a mac and cheese side that was very good. The tavern burger was cooked as requested and with everything on it as requested. Service was above average and on the spot. I recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We really like the 1st few times we visited about a year ago. Nice outdoor seating. But the last 2 times have been an overall disappointment, with both food and service. Won't be back. There's just too many better choices in Valpo

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My husband and I had a very nice dinner here. The waiter was great, the atmosphere was lovely, and we totally enjoyed the food. We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I loved this place when they first opened, now I just like it. I feel they have gone a little down since with the food. They changed the menu some and changed up what I had liked the most. The food is pretty good, service is usually good. It is a bit over priced, but I think that is the case with the downtown places in general. The outdoor seating is very nice. Street parking only, and that can be a bit of a pain on Friday and Saturday nights. But you can always find a spot within a couple of blocks.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

First time. I had salmon, my wife had the steak sandwich and our daughter had the burger of the month. All of it was excellent. Very happy we chose to go there. We will be back.

Pretzel and beer cheese appetizer was also a hit.