“Pikk;s Tavern, Valparaiso, IN”
Review of Pikk's Tavern

Pikk's Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Pikk's Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 169 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My husband and I had a very nice dinner here. The waiter was great, the atmosphere was lovely, and we totally enjoyed the food. We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I loved this place when they first opened, now I just like it. I feel they have gone a little down since with the food. They changed the menu some and changed up what I had liked the most. The food is pretty good, service is usually good. It is a bit over priced, but I think that is the case with the downtown places in general. The outdoor seating is very nice. Street parking only, and that can be a bit of a pain on Friday and Saturday nights. But you can always find a spot within a couple of blocks.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

First time. I had salmon, my wife had the steak sandwich and our daughter had the burger of the month. All of it was excellent. Very happy we chose to go there. We will be back.

Pretzel and beer cheese appetizer was also a hit.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here several times.
The food is good. The service can be excellent. This time it was decent-to good.

We went for dinner the night of Mother's Day. They were out of about 6 entree items. Which was a disappointment as my top 2 choices for dinner were unavailable.

Some guy that we guessed was the manager came to our table & "laughed it up" with us for a couple minutes, yet he never introduced himself. One would have thought that he'd at least said, "I'm _name_ the manager. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you." Weird.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We ate here for a quick dinner. The food was very good. I had salmon and my husband had a ribeye steak. The steak was not big but very tasty. The salmon was cooked perfectly. The sides were good.