All reviews costa rica cloud forest la fortuna horseback riding vegetarian food san jose great food arenal volcano falafel in addition dogs and cats pura vida animal lovers tarzan swing chocolate cake animal rescue hamburger
Reviewed 26 February 2018

we only went there to eat
the falafel and the shwarama are very good .its a different type of restaurant
the place is full of cats all over .this made us a little uncomfortable .
the service is good and its very clean kitchen

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 639mendels
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Stayedfor one night on our way to La fortuna. It is a quiet special hotel in the "cloud forest", run by a group of about 15 Israelies who's main pupose is giving shelter to deserted dogs nd cats.Kind of an "isolated" comunity . They claim that all the profits of their activity at the hotel dedicated to helping the animals.. Rooms were medium size , equipped, They provide a decsent breakfast and some activities around the place (Canopy, tours , etc..) Nice to try if yiu are in the vicinity...

Room Tip: Nice Gimik...
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018

i stayed at the resort for one night - the resort itself is magnificent, picturesque and lively (literally - with dogs that you can participate in walking, cats, and ducks).
Great restaurant with delicious vegan food, awesome activities (did horseback riding, rafting and canopying).
I'd like to mentions especially one of the resort's agents - Lior, who was amazing by being attentive, accessible, available for my entire journey. She indeed organized my entire trip in Costa Rica, but stayed tuned for every whim I had, with patience and resourcefulness.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped by at Lands in Love on my way to La Fortuna from SJO. Hats off to this place for expressing true love to animals but not killing them to serve meat !!! All dishes have meat substitutes in stead!!! The drive to the restaurant was very scenic. The food tasted great!!! Make it a point to try the seating outdoors. It feels like you are having lunch/ dinner isn't the middle of a forest !!! Loved this place !!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I went on this trip with three family members. We were there for three nights and overall, it was very fun. The activites provided by the hotel kept us occupied the entire duration we were there. Also, the food there is amazing, so if you are a meat eater like me, dont be turned off by the all vegetarian/vegan menu. My brother has sesame and nut allergies and the staff was very nice and help to accomodate the allergies with substitutions or other food,

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family