Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cruiser511098

The break I needed

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Aug 2015via mobile
KI Health Retreat is an authenticate health retreat offering a bespoke live-in 5 day fasting programs supervised by Sue. I've learnt so much and feel so much better. Could have stayed for another 5 days and think I will come back soon. Loved ths sauna so much that I went out on Saturday and bought on. And I can't go without my body brush ... love the way my skin feels. Thanks Sue.
Date of stay: August 2015
1.5 km from Kangaroo Island Health Retreat
Kids' suite
27.6 km from Kangaroo Island Health Retreat
View more hotels in Emu Bay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2011

I came back to WA after my week stay at KI and was absolutely blown aware. I am 47 years old and thought I knew about nutrition, what you should and shouldn't eat and why. I soon found i did not. Forget the 8 glass of sipping water a day, at KIHR Sues teaches you everything. I went there with the attitude i wanted to learn something new. I recently lost my 26 year old son to suicide and I was low, had put on 4 extra kilos due to a no care attitude and low moods. MY heart was aching on the plane ride over there and i couldn't care less if it crashed. I listen to what she said and did what I was asked to do. I lost 4 kilos in a week and have keep it off, with my cleansing breakfast's and lunches. THe walks are beautiful and there's must more. The extras are a bonus. But the most valuable part was the information and loving that this woman gave me, by walking her talk. She is the most down to earth, open person I have ever met. A true Aussie character with a heart for health and you!. The money is well worth every penny! The rooms have heaters and are very clean, safe and personal. When you meet Sue, don't judge a book by it's cover, she lived life, (Good God!) and she'll be with you all the way, even if the plunge pool is cold, brr! Ha Ha. I could go on & on...You will get more than you think!! Wendy R , Perth

Date of stay: July 2011
9  Thank WendyR64
Reviewed 14 July 2011

I went to Kangaroo Island Health Retreat on the recommendation of my friend who swears by it, and I was not disappointed. Sue provided a thorough, no nonsense but caring approach to getting me back on my feet after complete corporate burn-out. The detox worked; the long walks, yoga and pilates were very beneficial, as was getting a good understanding of proper nutrition and how our bodies work. KIHR is set in a beautiful tranquil rural location and I felt fantastic when I got back home! It has put me back on track to taking care of my health.

Date of stay: September 2010
6  Thank Angeltravels88
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I found my stay at KIHR to be an enjoyable and valuable experience which left me feeling much healthier and fitter than I arrived.
I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2010
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2011

And I feel fantastic.Sue was an absolute inspiration. I had been floundering for a long time and finally feel like I am back on track.The stunning location cannot fail to make a lasting impression. I decided to go to KI after a friend of mine recommended it. She looked so fabulous I just had to go.The rooms were a little basic but I was not looking to be pampered I was looking for results.That is exactly what I got. I learnt so much and feel equipped to live a happy healthy lifestyle.

Date of stay: May 2011
3  Thank suzannahp2007
Reviewed 29 March 2011

Having never been to a Health Retreat I wasn't sure what to expect but I loved my time at KIHR, I'm definitely feeling fitter and healthier. The location was beautiful, the exercise was great I really enjoyed the beach walking and yoga, the food was yummy and I loved the massage and facial. I'd definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2011