“Many kind of cute sweets!”

South Bend Chocolate Factory and Museum Tours
Ranked #2 of 3 Tours in South Bend
Reviewed 25 August 2017

It is fun to just walk around the shop but hard to leave without purchasing any! I purchased many different kind of small gift size of milk balls that was very reasonable and also delicious!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"cutout"
"gold"

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My son and I took the free 20 minute tour. It was interesting to see how they make the chocolate, how they package it, etc.

I do NOT recommend the $5.00 tour. It is about 15 minutes longer and all they do is let you dip a spoon into chocolate (not really necessary beacase they give you a free piece on the free tour anyway) and they walk you through the museum lickety split. I walked through the museum on my own for free and was able to take my time.

Also, our tour guide was not overly personable, she spoke her rehearsed speech while looking PAST her group and out the window for the first 5 minutes and she RACED through the information on how they even get chocolate/cocoa beans before it makes candy. Thankfully, I had arrived a few minutes in advance and had read some of the information on the wall.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This was not overly impressive, but the 20 minute tour is free and you get a free sample. It was a nice quick addition to our day in south bend.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Thursday. We did the 45 minute tour with children the kids had a great time . It was a great tour, samples, making your own candy. Everyone had a fun time!