All reviews one night room was clean waffles notre dame stayed here future trips would stay here again budget hotel continental breakfast place to sleep english muffin late at night cereal bend fridge corridor campus
Reviewed 17 October 2018

This place offers simple accommodations, which is all we were looking for because we spent so much time exploring the greater South Bend area. The rooms and common areas were kept clean and the management was very attentive to the little extras that we asked for. The continental breakfast that's included is also a bonus since you can have a bite in the morning without having to run out to a restaurant first thing. The large in-room fridge was a nice amenity, too.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I was in the area for a auction. The hotel is older, and you could see in few areas of it. but it did not show overall. Very clean. The AC is preset for the temp and you cannot change it. It does work good. The breakfast was simple but good to get the day started. Cereal, waffles, bread, fruit and bev.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The hotel and rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. Wi Fi is excellent.
The staffs are helpful and friendly. Breakfast is adequate.We will return
here as we have family in town. This is our 2nd Home when We visit
South Bend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Cheap but not worth the savings. The handicap room was so tight you had trouble getting a chair through into the room. They had the bed on one side so tight to the wall you had to inch your way sideways to lay down. Towels so small you need two and the pillows were flat. Totally disappointed

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This hotel was just what I needed while in town helping my daughter move in to her dorm room. The owner gave me his business card last year and said when I need to come back I should call him for the best rate. I just booked the hotel for August again. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. That is all I need!

Stayed: August 2017