All reviews full size fridge free popcorn dish towels candle wood suites front desk room was clean nice job small kitchen newer property definitely stay here again staff was very friendly notre dame dishwasher bend pantry shuttle housekeeping
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I've stayed at Candlewood Suites all over the country, and I am consistently impressed by the quality of both the property and the customer service I receive. The South Bend Airport location is no exception.

The hotel is in a great location, near the airport, a few miles from downtown, and easily accessible from highway 31. There are plenty of food options nearby if the supplies from the in-hotel store aren't your speed.

The check in process was quick, and the staff was very friendly right from the start. I was a little worried when I found out there was a middle school hockey team staying in the hotel all weekend, but I never heard a peep. Once I got into it, the room was clean, spacious, and stocked with some tasty freebies like coffee and popcorn. The shower water was hot and the pressure was perfect.

When I was checking out, the front desk clerk was kind enough to call me a cab to take me back to my car. That was just one more little thing they didn't have to do. I plan to be in South Bend again for work soon, and I'll definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is my first time visiting this hotel. Close to airport, clean room, great comfy bed. Nice perk free popcorn in room. The heater/ac unit was a little loud but worked well. Next time I'm in town I would stay here

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This is the second booking..Here for business; and my second room booked this week at the Candlewood Suites in South Bend, Indiana. The rooms were clean...and cozy..Kitchen has stove, pans, and even George Foreman! Dvd's to check out...and free internet. My stays have been fantastic! Thanks Candlewood ! It's been Sweet xoxoxoox

Room tip: Close to the Airport...very Close bus lines in front of Hotel
Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff, quiet atmosphere. Near airport, large truck/RV-camper parking. Free microwave popcorn in room. Firemen Union restaurant across the street open to the public.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Everything you would expect from a well operated Candlewood Suite. Very clean, housekeeping really needs to be commended, they do a real nice job. Newer property, well maintained. Room is well equipped with dishes, dish towels, dishwasher, micro etc. They have everything you need for a comfortable stay. Small item shop in lobby. Parking is ample good for car with trailer, tight for RV may want to call, ok for bobtail tractor only. Friendly staff 24 hours. This property is a good choice.

Date of stay: September 2017