“Good Ice Cream”
Review of Cow Palace

Cow Palace
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Shelbyville
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Their Ice Cream is great. The food is good and not priced too high. There is not a large selection from my memory, but it is still good. The place was rather full when I went. Does not have a lot of seating. I did travel with a group of about 9 people though.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Working in town and buddy and i stopped by for ice cream, the lady was rude and acted like we was a nucent for asking for ice cream. After huffing and puffing she got our ice cream it was burnt and no good. Not sure bout the good but i won't be going back to try it.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Pretty decent, but not as expected. A little pricey. Double cheeseburger was almost $9.00. It simply was not a good $15 lunch value.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I received the WORST customer service ever today by the Owner Norma Zimmerman.
I was born in Shelbyville and prior to Norma's ownership the customer service was fantastic. I have spent my whole life in the customer service industry and understand what comes with that responsibility, but clearly Norma doesn't understand Community or Goodwill. Take your business to someone who will appreciate it. There are other places with significantly better ice cream and food

2  Thank Darin T
Reviewed 29 August 2017

A really cute place to top off your day! We stopped there for ice cream and was pleasantly surprised. I had COTTON CANDY ice cream...hubby had BUTTER PECAN...very good and creamy! Make this a part of your day and you won't be sorry. The parlor section of the store was in the sun, so they let us take our ice cream to the back section of the store where they serve sandwiches...nice place...lovely staff.