“Something is wrong every single time...”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #41 of 66 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I love a good Burger King burger every now and again and have come to be ok with their fries. The only problem with this location is that something always messes things up. My most recent trip I got a bacon king and they put so much mayo on it that it was squirting out the sides as soon as I picked it up and they didn't put a straw in the bag. Before that they didn't put napkins in the bag and the kid handed me a drink that the lid was visibly not all the way down. I took the time to hold it out the window and press down the lid and the lid grinned and said sorry. I kinda think he was hoping to see a mess happen. And then the time before that they didn't put the fries in my bag. When I went back in to get them the manager expressed her surprise that there was an extra fry left on the area where they assemble the orders. But no I'm sorry, no smile, no real concern. So I would assume it's either a regular occurrence or she didn't really care too much. Possibly both.
Either way this isn't a terribly well run store and I'm not going inside.

1  Thank Bummedwiththebeach

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I love Burger King. Everything is good. I have tried every kid of burger you can't go wrong with anything you order. Their ice cream and milk shakes are the best.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Quick breakfast ate in
Convenient off interstate
Quiet mid sized town

Tidy dining room
Multi choice soft drink machine
Staff was attentive

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I like the coupons and specials they offer here, but it's just another fast food chain store. The service is usually good, and the food tastes as expected and is good too for the low cost. Check your bag when using drive through, as they sometimes mess up orders.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Their food is not as greasy as most fast food restaurants. Fast food has become as expensive as the sit down restaurants. We can eat at Cracker Barrel for what we pay for a sandwich lg fries & a lg. drink. But when we have to have a fast food fix ( every 4-6 months) we choose Burger king. Staff is not so friendly but they are young kids who were brought up in a different generation.