“Reminds Me Of Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge”

Santa Claus Christmas Store
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Santa Claus
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the magic of Christmas year-round at the Santa Claus Christmas Store, located in Santa Claus, Indiana.The store offers a huge selection of Christmas gifts, indoor and outdoor lights, Christmas decorations, wreaths, tree trimmings, nativities, collectibles and more. Savor fudge and other tasty treats at Mrs. Claus' Sweet Treats!Visit with Santa during the Summer and Christmas seasons. Share the Love of Christmas!
Reviewed 11 November 2014

My town has a Christmas in the Park, and people with displays in that thing really, really need to go to this store. From Hawaiian and Hard Rock Santas to giant nutcrackers to almost-life-sized carolers, this place had it all.

If you need to add to your table-top or mantle-top village, pretty good chance this store had it.

Bit disappointed in their tree selection, though, Figured they would have way more options.

4  Thank cksportsfan
in 3 reviews
"offer free"
"off the highway"

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Well heading home my wife saw Santa Claus ,IN. so off we go to the store and spend an hour or better looking at more ornaments than I have ever seen and other Christmas decorations indoor and outdoor.

2  Thank I90traveler
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Had alot of fun looking at everything they have. Kids got to santa and had a blast. How many times cant you see Santa in August.

2  Thank wendy r
Reviewed 3 August 2014

On a Saturday last mid-October, I went to Santa Claus, Ind. with my then 7-year-old daughter, my sister, my then 3-year-old niece, and my mother. Our main destination was Holiday World, but we stopped by the Christmas Store before the HW park opened. I was so glad we did! (Especially since the HW visit wasn't impressive).
Mrs. Claus was sitting outside the store, reading a book about a green Christmas pumpkin to the kids. At the appropriate time, just about the best Santa Claus I've ever seen said his lines. It was very cute. The store had free painted-green pumpkins for the kids to decorate. My daughter loved painting her pumpkin. While it dried outside, we looked inside the store. They have many Christmas decorations.
We sampled and bought some of their delicious fudge.
I love buying books as souvenirs, so we bought the green Christmas pumpkin book. Santa autographed it for my daughter. A wonderful keepsake.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I used to not like Christmas. At some point I got over it and now really enjoy it - especially the decorating. I don't do outdoor stuff but I do enjoy my tree every year and many of the ornaments have special meaning, often because of somewhere I've been. This store, while not huge, is a good size and is full of all kinds of different ornaments, from cheesy to extravagant. You don't have to buy anything to enjoy the store - there's plenty to ooh & ahh over and quite a bit to make you chuckle, if not laugh out loud. I found a couple it items to give as gifts as well as a couple more ornaments for my tree. I'm thinking this place is really jumping later in the year. If you find yourself in this corner of Indiana I recommend a stop here.