“Great Wimpys”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Richmond
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Who doesn't love the Diary Queen? Ice cream, drinks and the best wimpy in down. Also, their coney dogs are hard to beat! Great place for lunch.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Every year we wait for the opening and go running down for our first blizzard or ice cream of the season. I miss the fruit/lemonade they had a couple yrs ago (I got addicted to the strawberry lemonade) but as long as they still have the Peanut buster parfait I'll be ok.

1  Thank Laila G
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Try not to go to D.Q. to often but had to stop in for just one more Blizzard. Snickers Blizzard with a shot of hot fudge on it. Nice.

1  Thank setback
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We were taking a trip back to Richmond and I was so excited to see the Dairy Queen was almost exactly the way I remember it as a child. It is a walk-up, not one that has indoor seating. The wimpys were as good as I remember them and were worth the trip back. For those that don't know, a wimpy is a type of sloppy joe, and yes it is sloppy so make sure you have lots of napkins!

1  Thank dizbelle
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Good ice cream. Love those Blizzards (in a cup). wonderful barbeque sandwich with pickle and mustered. What four more weeks?

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!