“Great place to get away”

Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed 13 March 2009

We had a family reunion and birthday party in one of the two bedroom suites. It worked great! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They set up a table and additional chairs in our room for the party.

After the party, we went across the parking lot to the Chateau Thomas Winery participating in wine tasting (and shopping too). After that, we went to the Rave Theater that is 5 minutes away to watch a movie.

The weekend was a wonderful relaxing time.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 March 2009

I have never been to the Indianapolis area and I got hopelessly lost before I got to the hotel. On arriving at Staybridge Suites the staff was kind and sympathetic to a disheveled, disoriented traveler. When I got to the room it was like the angels sang. Efficient, lovely, spotless. The bed and linens were dreamy. I wasn't expecting the almost full size kitchen. What really stands out was the friendliness of the staff. I don't know if I'll ever go back to Indianapolis, but if I do, I'll definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2009

I first stayed here in 2007, when this location was just opening. The stay was pleasant, with a few minor inconveniences. At that time, I thought I would stay somewhere else if I needed to be in the Plainfield area again. Then the airport terminal moved, and staying in Plainfield is convenient if you need to fly out the next day, plus I got a good rate, so I gave this hotel another try, and I'm glad I did. The one bedroom suite with two double beds, and a separate room with a pull out was very spacious for us. We liked the two tv's so we could each watch what we wanted. The kitchenette area is helpful if you want to get carry out from one of the restaurants in the area, and can't eat it all. The breakfast was plentiful and had lots of hot and cold options to choose from, including bisuits and gravy, and sausage and eggs. There is a good sized business center for you to use the computer to print boarding passes, and also a dvd library that you can check out movies free of charge for the night. The staff couldn't have been nicer. We took the shuttle over to get my mom to the airport, and then I took it back to the hotel. The nice lady at the front desk gave me a soda and a water for my drive home. The location is nice and quiet, by some woods, but there are nice restaurants very close by to get a meal from, and a winery just across the street. I definitely will stay here again when I need to overnight before flying out from the Indy airport.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2009

We stayed at Staybridge prior to our departure and had wonderful accomodations! The staff was friendly during our late arrival, provided us with care packages before our flight and provided a timely shuttle to the airport.
I recommend this hotel to EVERYONE! The rooms are huge, provide any necessity a person may need and the rooms are clean!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2009

We stay at this Staybridge Suites when we go to visit our daughter who is at DePauw University, 25 miles down the road. The hotel is immaculate, the staff is very friendly and accommodating. We made use of the DVD player in the room and borrowed DVD's from the lobby.

They serve a light dinner on week nights and we didn't have to go out to eat!! In the morning we enjoyed a real breakfast. All of this and premiere rooms for a very reasonable rate.

The Staybridge Suites will be our home-away-from-home for the next 4 years when we go to visit our daughter. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: January 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank chattykathysink