“A pleasant place”
Review of Sahm's at Pendleton - CLOSED

Sahm's at Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sahm's at Pendleton, located on US 67 within the Huntzinger Shoppes, opened in January of 2007 and is a proud member of the Pendleton community. Our restaurant offers the best in sandwiches, salads, steaks, pasta, stir fry, side dishes, and appetizers.
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We started with chips and salsa. The salsa had a little bite to it. The chips were cold and somewhat stale. Their stir fry dishes have plenty of vegetables but are too salty for our taste. The poppy seed, cranberry side salad was tasty and fresh. Service was good.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Three of us arrived on a Friday night for dinner. I ordered the fried chicken which was overcooked. The memorial potatoes were cold. Our server was apathetic and inattentive. The gravy was a watered down mess that was terrible. I will never return.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Very good breaded tenderloin and my wife enjoyed the salad. Good service and friendly folk. I will return when here.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We were in the area and a friend recommended we stop for dinner at this location.... the bread was beyond words- fresh, warm and so tasty! The clam chowder has a uniqueness about it and is delicious with a little peppery bite. The fish sandwich was huge, flaky, not too greasy (I don't like fried food much) and very good. My husband had the shrimp and was glad our daughter was helping him eat them as he filled up on bread, chowder and fries.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

A group from my church had our Christmas party there.
A nice banquet room and great service.

We ordered from the menu, so we all got what we wanted . There were twenty of us and we couldn't believe how fast we got our meals. A good experience.