“A great place for a club or group. ”
Review of Sahm's at Pendleton - CLOSED

Sahm's at Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sahm's at Pendleton, located on US 67 within the Huntzinger Shoppes, opened in January of 2007 and is a proud member of the Pendleton community. Our restaurant offers the best in sandwiches, salads, steaks, pasta, stir fry, side dishes, and appetizers.
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

A group from my church had our Christmas party there.
A nice banquet room and great service.

We ordered from the menu, so we all got what we wanted . There were twenty of us and we couldn't believe how fast we got our meals. A good experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I tried this place looking for a new steakhouse to try. I came across this place and saw that it had decent reviews. My girlfriend and I were seated promptly and the service was great. The place didn't seem very busy so I thought this would a great experience. I started to look around after placing an order for stuffed mushrooms and saw that the floors were filthy and hadn't been vacuumed for at least a day. We got our mushrooms that was only stuffed with spinach and had cheese just on the top. They were blain and tasteless, but I wasn't going to let that ruin the experience. I ordered a prime rib roast with steamed veggies and a baked potato. My girlfriend order chicken avocado with fries and a salad. I ordered my roast to be medium rare, it was well done and the veggies weren't steamed, they tasted boiled. The worst part this entire this is that the chicken avocado was undercooked and the fries were drowned in greese. My girlfriend got food poisoning from this experience. We will not go back and I will advise everyone to avoid this place.

2  Thank tripmaster666
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a sandwich on the way home. We were disappointed right off the bat as the dining area was not very clean with debris on the floor and a couple tables had not been cleared. Against our better judgement, we went ahead and ordered. My wife had a salad and I had the spinach sandwich. The salad was not fresh and the sandwich was greasy. In retrospect we should have turned around and walked out when we first saw that the place was not clean.

1  Thank DMJA21
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Loved their spinach melt sandwich. Nice atmosphere and friendly service. My husband had the 4 cheese grilled cheese, delicious!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My boss lives in Indy. Ask her to lunch on our way home, from Anderson. I love the Sahms in Fishers. Sat in bar area, drinks were horrible, never got to order lunch. Glass empty for half an hour. I'm playing the race card. Wow, it's 2016 Pendleton. Emailed manager, he said he would call me, never did.....

2  Thank DeenaBeeler