“La Mar Cafe Providore”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Attending with two others for lunch and coffee. Staff very helpful in choosing from the menu, coffee great. food excellent and well presented.
Highly recommended

Date of visit: March 2021

Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

My family and I went here for lunch on a nice day and absolutely loved it. The food was delicious, especially the lamb burger and the Vietnamese chicken, and we enjoyed the service. We left with smiles and a great cookbook. Would definitely love to come here again.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank annie-talbot
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

Went for lunch on a rainy day. Cafe being full shows how popular it is - for good reason. Best fish and chips I’ve had in years, crispy perfect fish, house made tartare and wonderful salad to go with it. Hubby had their version of eggs bene - also delicious. Brilliant value for money and great service. Left with a giant local cauliflower and a new cookbook - new favourite spot!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

I’ve just had the best meal at la mar. All my favourite things in one dish! Sweet potato, grilled halloumi, mushrooms, broccoli with a beautiful basil sauce. Highly recommend this dish and the service was impeccable. Great value for money

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

I had a wonderful meal at this cafe. Problem was a waitress was patting a dog and then came inside to serve food. She may have washed. I could not see. I cannot return. Ann

Date of visit: October 2020