“Awesome place to stay.”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Nashville
Monroeville, Indiana
“Awesome place to stay.”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My wife and I stayed in this Hotel March 1-3 2012. We had made reservations for march 2, but showed up a day early. This was not a problem and was given a room. We had a jacuzzi room with a king size bed. Anyone saying these beds arent comfy are crazy! Large bed with loads of pillows, big tv, nice jacuzzi and very clean room. The gentlemen named Robert at the front desk was very kind, friendly, and we enjoyed visiting with him. He was also very knowledgeable about Nashville and the area. We will deffinently return here and suggest this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kevin-Leisa J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Indiana
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We stayed in a whirlpool suite which was a huge room and it was the best hotel for the best price in the area. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had a great experience with check-in and departure. I love a super fluffy bed and use about 10 pillows and a down comforter at home. I also like very high thread count sheets. I've read reviews that said the beds were not comfy. As a fluffy bed lover, I want you to know that I slept great in these beds. They were comfortable. I had tons of pillows. The mattress was very comfortable. The whirlpool bath was amazing. I read the reviews about all of the places in Nashville and selected this hotel based on price, location and available amenities. I was not disappointed. The breakfast was very nice. I'm a vegetarian and there was plenty food available for me. The staff were very lovely. We had a frig and microwave. It was very close to the market which carried lots of great specialty vegetarian food. Nice. Nice. Nice experience. I made an excellent choice and would recommend this hotel to anyone. Couples, families, my parents, my kids, business travelers. I could connect to their free wifi on my iPhone which was nice.

Room Tip: The whirlpool suites are excellent and large.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Delicia17
indianapolis
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Its a small hotel that doesnt allow pets.....the rooms were very clean but the beds were uncomfortable! Big TV and a big tub were awesome!

Room Tip: get the big tub!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank woofer824
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Unusually spacious room. Comfortable bed. Clean, basic, pleasant, reliable.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank herestoadventures
IN
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We had a very nice stay here during the changing of the leaves season. I think we might have gotten their last room. It fills up quickly in October so book early. The room was very nice. But we paid more for a room here then we did for a room on the ocean in Florida. Also we couldn't book for one night it had to be for two. Otherwise everything was great.

Room Tip: They do have a trolley to downtown but it was $4 a person. I thought that was a little high for such...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family