“Best donuts in town”
Review of Munster Donuts

Munster Donuts
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Munster
Reviewed 15 March 2017

The only reason I don't visit more regularly is because my rear end wouldn't fit through the door if I did. You cannot even begin to compare these donuts to DD across the street. Their apple fritters, OMG... OMG... if you can get your hands on one, just yum. Coffee isn't good, but I could care less. The only suggestion to them would be to put a little bit more glaze on the cake donuts and glazed donuts. There should be glaze all the way around, not just around the edges. Also, I know the people who work there really depend on tips-- I don't think they make minimum wage because they have a tip jar, so tip those kids!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 14 March 2017

For drive thru try DD across the street.
For real homemade donuts and the best coffee try Munster Dounut
Sure hope no new car crashes into the front of the store in 2017

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The best donuts in NWI. They will make donuts on a stick if you order ahead. They are great as a party treat.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

These are the best donuts I've ever had!!! There is a popular donut chain across the street, and I don't understand what anyone would choose that place over Munster Donuts. Munster Fonuts make all their donuts fresh, right in view of the customers. I prefer yeast donuts, but i will eat cake donuts only from Munster Donuts! They are so good and taste almost creamy! I know that description doesn't necessarily sound good for a cake donuts, but if you taste one, you will know what I mean!! Their prices are also very reasonable, especially for the quality!!

They also have delicious cookies, brownies, almond croissants, and many other delicious pastries!!! SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Okay, right off the bat everyone knows DD doughnuts are on the bottom of the taste scale. A bakery will 99.5% of the time have better tasting doughnuts than a DD.

I'm not comparing to a DD, I'm comparing to bakeries. Munster doughnut is your doughnut that satisfies families, schools, coworkers, etc. This is not some gourmet, pinky up place that charges you 2 bucks a doughnut. They make hearty, filling, satisfying doughnuts that are priced reasonably.

Don't come here expecting to take a bite and shout to the heavens that it's the best thing you've ever eaten. Be prepared to take a bite of that warm chocolate doughnut, grin, and nod saying "This is what doughnuts are supposed to be like."

Hands down my favorite doughnut place. I've been going here since it was Mister Doughnut.

Favorites are: chocolate, french, sour cream, smiley faced cookies

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Munster Donuts? Share your experiences!