“Brunch ”
Review of Franks cakes

Franks cakes
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ferntree Gully
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We are a family run cafe cake shop breakfast and lunch 8.00am-300pm Tuesday-Saturday.All cakes made on the premises.Seating for 95 people,famous for our cannoli ,cakes and our food.
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Nice friendly brunch spot, lovely staff and good coffee 👍🏼 yummy food always, good selection to choose from.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I had lunch here with a friend yesterday. The calamari salad was quite nice - although I would say a little pricey for the type of place it is ($20 I think). It's set up like a bakery cafe. I didn't get any dessert but there are lots of amazing pastries and desserts. I would actually give this place 3.5 stars but you can only give 3 or 4....I can't see it as a 4, so 3 it is!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I recently stopped here for Breakfast on a Saturday . I ordered the smashed avocado and feta with poached eggs and bacon. My breakfast was outstanding, the eggs were cooked perfectly and the coffee was excellent! I will be back!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2016

right on the corner of two main roads. can't miss it. nice atmospere and nice deserts and nice coffee

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank jeaniesnow
Reviewed 25 August 2016

A great place to chat with friends over a "to die for' vanilla slice. Service is speedie but you probably need to book as customers often stay for the extra drink. For those on the move a take-away coffee is well worth the stop.

Date of visit: June 2016