All reviews mary and john down to earth amusement park next year great place to stay grandkids blast pool deck
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Our stay at arbor lights resort was wonderful, I did not want to leave our room was the perfect little space for my husband and I we had everything we needed at hand it was clean ,we had a nice view of the lake beautiful plants and flowers to look at swimming the place is just so quiet ,over all a vary pleasent stay and Mary and John are great down to earth people they make u feel rite at home definitely will be comeing back thank you John ans mary.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2015

First time I have stayed here and will definitely be going back. John and Mary were very nice,down to earth and accommodating. Place was well kept and comfortable. Very relaxed atmosphere. It's not a fancy high class hotel with a bunch of high class snobs, but that is not what I like to be around. If you want to relax and be at ease, this is the place. If you're an uptight snob, might as well go where ever you're kind go.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

Loved the service and the cabin itself. It was clean and we'll kept. Plus the pool was was clean and very well kept. The owners were friendly and very pleased to keep their customers happy. The environment was family friendly. And it is super close to the amusement park.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Hot tub that they advertise is broken has been for 2 years! Every dish I used had to be cleaned first. Oven in our cottage was not calibrated and it burnt everything! Fridge froze everything. Cats everywhere, everything is covered in cat hair! No one listened to our complaints even after they avoided us and I e-mailed the issues at hand to them. The pull out bed was held on by twine and unsafe for anyone's use. The bathroom was held together by a hope and a prayer! not sure why they falsely advertise there rooms! When confronted with issues about their place and told never mind keep your money id like to see you explain ur establishment to a judge hey called the police on me and my family! WARNING STAY AWAY! DO NOT STAY HERE! At one time this place may have been something however now its run down, price gouging, cats and hair everywhere! And the owners DONT CARE!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Nikki K
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have been coming to Arbor Lights resort for 11 years now since my divorce with my three daughters. It is something we look forward to every year. John and Mary are fantastic people, the rooms are clean and the HEATED & optic lighted pool is awesome.Most resorts along the lake have cats and that doesn't bother me. I read some of the negative reviews and think they must be uptight city folk and looking for things to complain about. There is nothing dangerous. We fished off the dock, it is well lit at night. We went on the paddle boats, which was great because they are located right next to Indiana Beach and you can go by water and see the rides, It was really a great time day and night. John and Mary will go out of their way to make your stay pleasant..

Date of stay: June 2014