“Cheap but high value”
Review of Giardino

Giardino
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoy the food here so much and the family was very friendly as well. Great choice for budgeting.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, excellent service, there is a best restaurant in Tivat! If you are a fan of mediteran food, I recommend you to come there and I am absolutely sure you will enjoy the atmosphere and taste. The waiters were lovely and very attentive. We ordered the seafood oval (grilled squids, grilled octopus, sea bream, shrimps with fresh vegetables) and it was delicious. We enjoyed our food and drinks and felt no pressure to leave. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for friends, families and couples. Absolutely amazing place to have lunch and dinner!!!
 Excellent value for money!!!

2  Thank Cicka11
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect meat, great people, english speaking aswell. Wish I had more chances to eat here.Creative and highly recommended!

4  Thank Luka B
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I went back to this restaurant.I took my friends and did not repent.The ambiance was delighted by my friends,the seafood and fish food were perfect as the first time.The place I'm happy to go back to.I recommend everyone.

1  Thank Meri023
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I don't know what is the hope about this place. Food is ok, regular Montenegrian. So is the interior and wine list.