“Really great place to eat”
Review of Papa Vino's

Papa Vino's
Reserve with OpenTable
Papa Vino's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 220 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is great for couples, families, solo visits, and large groups. Sometimes on the weekend there is live music.

The highlight of this restaurant is the endless, free loaves of Italian bread with olive oil and fresh toasted garlic to dip it in. Million times better than Olive Garden.

1  Thank liebeistfad

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Booked a room for a 60th birthday party with over 25 people. The room when we walked in was dirty (where the cake and presents would go)(glass was dirty and had raised spots on them), plates had spots on them etc. the servers I met with before were the highlight of the night. Everybody arrived and it was a great time . However, my food was cold and the chicken undercooked , mushrooms were frozen still. The waitress tried to make it right, another person sent back their food but everyone else was too embarrassed to say something ! So majority of people had cold food or food that didn’t taste right at all. The room to rent which was 100.00. Honestly , there is no reason why with this type of experience the charge should of held up. Very upset that a manager .didn’t come by to check , to ask or even say goodbye. Completely upset and disgraced by this brand

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to eat here on half price wine night (you can cork the bottle and take it home!) My baked ravioli was quite good, the rosé was cold, and you have to finish your meal with some cannolis! I’d definitely return to hang out at the bar and have a good meal.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I was in town for an event. I hadn't been to Mishawaka for years but I was in the mood for an Italian meal. I went to Papa Vino's. It did not disappoint. They start the meal by bringing out a fresh baguette with a roasted garlic and olive oil dipping sauce. Very Tasty. I ordered the Lasagna & Chicken Parmesan with a glass of the house red wine. The portion was large and delicious as well as the house red. The wait staff were attentive. Papa Vino's also had live music which was nice.
The next day the event that I was attended, catered from Papa Vinos as well. They had a choice of Tri-color Tortellini, Fettuccine Alfredo, Rigatoni Al Forno with the Caesar Salad. I tried everything and it was all good.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I had a very enjoyable dinner experience at this restaurant. Ambience was great, and I could not have asked for better food.