All reviews great location walk in shower sundae bar quick drive omelet station felt like home outdoor area clean facility red robin anyone traveling restaurants within walking distance free breakfast in the morning notre dame fire pit red lobster rooms are nice full kitchen
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I had business in South Bend and stayed at the Home2 in Mishawka. The service level was remarkable and the food available was second to none.

Katrina at the front desk was incredibly attentive and friendly. Alexis hosted a lobby event and she seemed to know every guest. Even the managers, Tara and Cathleen, made every effort to make sure my stay was perfect. The property was clean and had tons of space for me to work in the lobby.

The highlight of my stay was the Tovala meals offered at the hotel. I decided to upgrade to a room with a Tovala steam oven and every night I dined from a menu of fresh meal kits that cooked automatically by scanning the barcode on each package with my in-suite oven. My miso salmon was done perfectly, tasted delicious, and satisfied my hunger. It was so easy, and I loved the recyclable materials. Normally, eating while traveling is a nightmare, but Tovala completely changed the experience. I got fresh and healthy food, cooked from scratch right in my room with no effort. Plus, it was cheaper than getting a burger from the Red Robin across the street! I will definitely book a Tovala suite on my next trip.

Room tip: Ask for a suite with a Tovala oven
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mishawaka South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

I stay in Hilton properties most of my travels, but this was my first stay at a Home2 Suites. Not really a suite (one room, with a curtain that separates bed from sofa. Full kitchen, nice bathroom (but had wall mounted soap and shampoo dispensers instead of bar soap and shampoo bottles). Room also had tv mounted (no swivel) in between bed and sofa, so it wasn’t ideally suited for either spot. Breakfast was different — in addition to cold and hot cereal, waffle maker, toast selections, there was an array of breakfast sandwiches and egg dishes in a cooler, to place into the microwave. Breakfast area did not have enough seating for guests trying to use it. All in all, a unique ambiance

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology we did not meet your expectations during your stay. Our goal is to always provide the best possible service our guests come to expect and deserve. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

We stayed here for a long weekend while visiting ND university. The hotel is new, rooms are very spacious with tons of storage, and the staff is beyond amazing. They have a wonderful free breakfast, free evening reception on weekends, and they think of every special touch to make your stay comfortable. They even had hand warmers for us for the football game! Every single staff member made us feel so welcome and attentive to any request. We will be back!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Julie Ann R
General M, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mishawaka South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

The staff and management went over and above and hotel my wife and I had stayed in before. Everything was awesome. Very Clean very modern hotel. Close to Notre Dame Stadium which was a big plus. We will be back for sure!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
General M, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mishawaka South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This was our 1st stay with this brand and we were impressed!
Sleek, new, modern, friendly with great staff and a super location. We had football tickets and reservations downtown and this property was very central to both. We were on the 1st floor, but it was a quiet and comfortable stay. We will be using this brand in the future!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mishawaka South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.