All reviews front desk notre dame small bar whole foods south bend mishawaka in town rooms are spacious sitting area plenty of parking mini fridge hockey tournament definitely stay here again the entire hotel clean hotel great room oatmeal hot breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I chose this Hyatt Place because of the suite-like setting and the fact that you can get a room with enough beds for 3 individuals who all need their own sleeping space and plenty of room to move around. The room was fine, except at 12:30 at night I woke to the sound of a garbage truck emptying a dumpster outside -- not sure if it was the hotel's or the building next door, but I thought that pretty unusual for a Friday night. (We had a room on the ground floor). The rest of our visit was fine for the most part - the breakfast had a nice variety of proteins, cereals and sweets. I was impressed that they had skim, 2% and whole milk, and almond milk for anyone avoiding dairy, plenty of coffee and tea options.

I was originally looking for a hotel in South Bend since that is where we were going, but for about $50 less than price of the downtown hotels, I was happy to stay at the Hyatt Place only about 10 miles away.

Oh, watch out for the giant pothole in the driveway just as you turn in the hotel drive! Hopefully it's been filled by the time you read this!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley C, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for such an amazing review! Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and like your at home when visiting with us. We appreciate all the feedback to better help us serve you and let others know about our property. I can't wait to share this review with the rest of the staff and we hope to see you again when in the South Bend/Mishawaka area for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Mason and Jessica and Ashley are amazing best hotel will come back over and over again. They remembered my name they treated me as a value Hyatt member overall awesome experience the staff very professional and friendly

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ashley C, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you so much for amazing review Jose. Our goal is to be number one in customer service and make you feel at home when visiting with us. I can't wait to share this review with Mason and Jessica on a job well done. We look forward to seeing you again when in the South Bend/Mishawaka area for work.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to this hotel. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious and clean. We enjoyed having the couch area to spread out and play board games. There are plenty of options for the free breakfast. We were not disappointed...would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley C, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel about your most recent experience. We appreciate all the positive feedback and I can't wait to share this review with the rest of the staff. We look forward to seeing you again when in the South Bend/Mishawaka area for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Laurisa was amazing and singlehandledly guaranteed me booking my weekly business trips to the southbend/mishawaka area work stay at the hyatt hotel. She is friendly, inviting, and her bubbly personality is contagious making every trip and experience and enjoyable. Would recommend for anyone and everyone.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan M
Ashley C, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel about your most recent experience. We appreciate such positive feedback and I can't wait to share this review with the staff especially Laurisa on a job well executed. Our goal is to be number one in customer service and we look forward to seeing you again when in the South Bend/Mishawaka area for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Stay started off great..I walked in and was informed I was the guest of the day. Bam. I had a rough day so the cookie helped. Then Rachel recommended the Evil Czech...food was amazing...Then last night Jessica was manning the front counter and the bar...very very personal and super with all the guests. Great warm feeling place for us travelers. 5 stars

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ashley C, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our goal is to be number one in customer service and make you feel at home when visiting with us. I can't wait to share such an amazing review with Rachael and Jessica on a job well done. We look forward to seeing you again when in the South Bend/Mishawaka area for more memorable experiences.