“Italian”

Rulli's
Ranked #15 of 25 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped one night for pizza and wasn't disappointed. It's an Italian restaurant that's family friendly. The waitstaff was friendly and the pizza was very good. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Located just off Hwy 20 they have lots of off-street parking. We drove from Shipshewana with 2 other couple so we could enjoy a glass of beer or wine.

The beer selection includes some excellent craft beers, which although much too cold, were otherwise well poured. Unfortunately, the beers were the highlight. We checked out the buffet, which can best be described as minial - couple of salads, greasy chicken and old pizza.

I tried the fish and chips, big mistake. Small pieces of obviously pre-prepared frozen chicken, served greasy.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

The buffet food did not look good so we opted for a take home pizza..when we got home..we ordered half and half. We charged for two toppings..oh well to that if they were there...when opening..There was No spinach..not even if you imagine it there..it was not..The sausage on the other side was in a clump..crumpled clump..did not have any taste...and well sooo very disappointed..sure expected much more..The staff was ok..but HOT in there.and they looked beat up..sorry we stopped here for sure..will not be back..

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I haven't been in the area for years so I was looking forward to this. I waited almost 10 minutes for the hostess so I finally had to go find her. I had the buffet and I was very disappointed. The employees had to be asked twice refill the greasy chicken. The garlic bread was hard and looked like burnt bricks. The pizza was greasy and tasteless. I had to ask the employees for some fresh alfredo and pasta. You could tell they weren't happy that you were interrupting their conversations in the back. They didn't speak to the people, they just came out and threw the food down. I'm sure they wouldn't know what to do if they had any personalities. This bearded doofus, with no hair net, finally added 2 or 3 tablespoons of alfredo sauce on top of the old, dry pasta. It was gross and definitely not worth the wait. I wouldn't let my worst enemy eat at this dump. I wouldn't eat here again if they paid me.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We were very amazed how good this place was. We were seated without delay. Our order was taken precisely without error. The food was great along with the salad bar.