“Nice Little Pizza and Ice Cream Shop”

Northridge Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in Middlebury
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Was in the area and it was late and the hotel I was staying at recommended this place. I ended up going here and ordering a sub sandwich with a side fries. The sandwich and fries were pretty good and at good value. Its seems that they are also known for their ice cream as well as their pizza which I did not try but will on the next visit. So if in the area and if you are looking for a sub, pizza or ice cream give them a try.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Went here because it was right across the street from the B&B we stayed at, but was delightfully surprised by the good pizza.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

We we at out Bed and Breakfast, didn't want fast food and didn't want to go out. Found this place in the phone book, well priced and quick. Nice folks

Reviewed 17 November 2016

My husband and I split their lunch special pepperoni pizza. It was nothing special and I doubt we would return. The owner is very hospitable and friendly with the customers, many of whom seem to be regulars.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We were looking for burgers, they had a special day, buy one get one free. The burgers do not come with fries or any chips. The burgers alone were $10.00 each, CRAZY. greasy burgers, not going there again.