All reviews covered bridge turkey run state park turkey sub air conditioning within walking distance stay there again cows
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Close to everything you might want to do. Hiking, covered bridges and quaint little towns are all a short drive from the cabins. The cabins are nice and the staff are friendly and accomodating. Would definitely stay there again. THe cabins are small but charming and efficient. Perfect for couples or small families.

2  Thank CarrytheLabelGuy
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I originally booked 3 cabins and the small hillside guest house for a family reunion 6 months in advance. A month before our arrival date I had to cancel the reservation for one of the cabins. The owner was a little difficult to reach by phone, but quickly responded to my email and handled my request to cancel the reservation. When we arrived the lady in the office couldn't process my payment via their PayPal acct due to poor cell reception. When we got to the guest house we noticed a blue tarp over a section of the roof. We tried to wash out hands but there was no water. Back to the office, was told they would need to reconnect a hose that was disconnected when they power washed???? They did get the water reconnected by the time we got back from trying to find a cell signal in Rockville. The guest house is in need of repair and deep cleaning. 2 dead roaches were found on the dining room floor. The bathtub floor wobbles.. seriously! Very disappointed with the condition of the guest house, although the beds and sofa bed were pretty comfortable.

The cabins are completely different. They looked fairly new. After seeing All the pictures of the cabins on the website I expected the guest house to be equally nice. Not even close.

2  Thank Monica C
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Very relaxing. Cabin was very clean. Even had fridge, microwave and tv. We did arrive arrive around 10:30pm. Was little difficult tracking down key for room which was never found but cabin was unlocked and we went to bed! Nice place

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Hobsons cabins are tucked into the woods just outside Turkey Run S.P. They are fairly new and well appointed. The property is well kept and so peaceful. Forget about WiFi, and electronic ties. ENJOY NATURE! The staff is friendly and accommodating. The perfect place to stay while canoeing, or enjoying the fall colors. Much preferred over the Turkey Run cabins!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I came down there with my husband, my 3 year old son, my cousin and her 6 year old twin boys. We stayed in the 'family cabin' which had the 2 twin beds in one room (plus a roll-out in the closet) and a queen bed in the other. I figured we would be crammed in there pretty tight, but was pleasantly surprised at how much room there was. Lots of cabinets and storage space for all the stuff we over packed. The cabins are so cute and they were very clean upon arrival. The view from our 2 sliding glass doors/the back porch was beautiful. It was quiet and cozy. The staff there was amazing to us. They dealt with our many phone calls prior to arrival (us asking about blankets, toilet paper, firewood, towels, etc) and while we were there they would come by in the evenings to check if all was alright (more blankets, towels, soaps, firewood etc) The one evening the guy helped us girls start the fire since the kids were eager to have some s'mores. The rest of our group were staying at the cabins in Turkey Run State Park and at the inn there, but all of them were so jealous of our cabin and location. This is a yearly trip for some of our group and they will be without a doubt making reservations at Hobson Farm from here on out! Wish we could have stayed longer!

Date of stay: August 2016