See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Nice, quiet, relaxing, beautiful, peaceful, tranquil...if anyone needs any of these things the Cabins at Hobson Farms is the place to be. Just bring your clothes and food. My husband and I were planning a long weekend trip to Turkey Run State Park and Shades State Park and while researching found Hobson Farms. We were well taken care of. Everything we could possibly need was provided for us. I have told everyone interested at work that I could about the Cabins at Hobson Farms and have given out brochures (honestly I'm a little afraid to tell too many people for fear it will become too popular and cause us not to be able to get reservations during the time frame we want). We have reservations again this year (August 2012) and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when going to Turkey Run.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TammyJeff
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Went for one night in what was probably the off season. Only one other cabin being rented so it was nice and quiet! Our cabin was impeccably clean with tasteful decor. It really is more like a nice hotel room than a cabin. The attention to detail was nice with extra ammenities such as microwave popcorn and flashlights.There is a patio with chairs and a firepit. Each outdoor area seemed to face away from the other cabins so it was private. Turkey Run State Park's trails could be accessed (as well as a covered bridge) from right across the road from the cabins. In fact we stayed here because pets are allowed but not at Turkey Run's cabins. A couple complaints: Calling them to make a reservation is hit or miss. Their cell phones rarely work. Also, when we arrived no one was around so we had to drive around the nearby country roads looking for the proprieters house.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank tarabartstl
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My partner and I needed a place for the weekend near Turkey Run State Park, and a friend told me about the option of renting a cabin. While researching the rental cabins I came across these. What a great find! They are clean, modern, have satellite tv, and the beds were very comfortable. There are several options to chose from. They have single beds and queen size beds in different cabins. There is the option to purchase wood to burn in an outside fire pit. There is outdoors furniture so you can enjoy the wooded scenery and each cabin has a front porch with chairs. I would highly recommend these to anyone. The staff will check you in then you are on your own to enjoy the beauty of the Indiana countryside.

Room Tip: There are cabins that are a little more separated from the others if you want more privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank LAJFJ2
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Within walking distance of one of the covered bridges of Parke County and a couple of Turkey Run State Park trails. The park is across the street (not the entrance to the park, though). We drove to lots of the covered bridges, went to the park lodge to eat, sat around our fire ring at night, walked several of the park trails, took lots of bird pictures, heated up some of our meals in the microwave (they have a small frig in the cabin), tried to tour the Lusk Home--also within walking distance (it doesn't have tours but every other weekend that time of the year, so make sure you check before you go), and when it was raining, we had satellite TV. We're planning on going again next year--can't wait!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple