“Great course and fun to play”
Review of The Trophy Club

The Trophy Club
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Lebanon
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Have not played this course in a few years... it is only 30 minutes from the north side of Indy and right of I-65....

The quality of golf is excellent, it is in good shape and the back 9 has a number of fun holes to play.... this is a fun, fair golf course that you will enjoy.

$ 55.00 for green fees and it includes cart....

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
"indy"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Unique golf course, very challenging. Pro is excellent and takes time and interest to allow golfers to improve.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I travel with my clubs and have tried to play all level of courses with an open mind as to my expectations. The Trophy course was recommended to me by the General Manager at the Coyote Club in Lafayette, Indiana. I had almost 8 hours until I had to catch a flight out of Indianapolis which I mistakenly thought would allow me to play The Trophy Club. Boy was I wrong!!! As a single I was prepared for a 4 1/2 hour round but with groups in front of me with some golfers sharing one set of clubs I knew I was in trouble. Each hole was averaging 20 - 25 minutes with golfers waiting to take second shots on par fives until the green was clear and then hitting the ball 100 yards. I tried calling the pro shop from the course to no avail with the phone just ringing until I hung up; TWICE. I quit after 12 holes and went into the pro shop to change clothes for my flight. I expressed my frustration to the staff but I guess since I was an outsider they chose to care less. Save your money and play somewhere else close to the airport or just skip playing if The Trophy Club is the only option.

1  Thank louisl449
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The pro at this golf club B G winings Is a very nice man and a very patient golf coach. He and his staff welcome people the way they want to be welcomed. The club offers an exceptional value for the quality of golf and the conditions of the course