All reviews bacon front desk cinnamon rolls one night beds were comfortable biscuits pancake machine would stay again staff was very friendly room suite great room breakfast buffet is great place to stay pool area easy access nice stay breakfast area
Reviewed 6 October 2016

On our way to Wisconsin again.....2nd visit to this hotel. Clean, convenient, well maintained....good stopping point. They have a fairly good breakfast as well. A little high priced because of proximity to Indianapolis.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Right up against the interstate - kind of a noisy place. Breakfast begins too late if you're a real road warrior. Place had pretty much cleared out by the time I was up and out and the breakfast area was still dark. Way to save money, I guess.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear BlueHenFlyer,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are sorry you were not well satisfied with the location of our hotel and the hours of breakfast. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Anthony M

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

It's not terrible. But not great either. My room has parking lot lighting shining into it all night, and there aren't proper curtains to black it out. I like to drink tea and there's not hot enough water to do it properly. I asked for a real coffee cup instead of a disposable Styrofoam cup so I could at least heat up water in the microwave but they don't have any. There seems to be a problem with the key cards they give you because they only work about half the time.

Rooms are clean, beds and blankets are OK. If I were traveling through, I wouldn't mind stopping here for a night. But if you're going to be here for several days I would suggest looking elsewhere

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Louis M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of the room and the comfort of the beds. However, we regret to read if the parking light, lack of hot water, and key cards may have caused you inconvenience. Your comments are important to the success of our organization, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have shared your comments with the hotel management and we’re confident that necessary actions will be made, in order to meet the needs and satisfaction of all of our guests.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

All-in-all a good stay. Front desk personnel were really nice and let me check in early. The property is nice enough but getting a bit tired. The room was nice, bathroom clean and bed comfy. While I wouldn't do an extended stay here. For a one nighter it is more than adequate.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear The_Road_Warrior_63,

Thank you for writing a candid review about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that our location and amenities were suitable for the purpose of your travel. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our best to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I had a reservation at this location over one week in advance. I arrived and gave the male desk clerk my name. He asked for my driver's license. I asked why he needed it. He said to enter my address in the computer. I told him I would give him my address and show my license for verification but I would not let him take my license from me. I stated this matter of fact-like but I was not mean. He immediately got huffy. After taking my address he literally threw the rooms keys at me. I was beyond ticked. However, rather than cause a scene I intend to write a letter to Holiday Inn's corporate office. This man should NOT be working in customer service. My job involves booking hotels on a regular basis for multiple people at my company. I can cross this one off my list if anyone is coming to this area. When I got to the room is had a funny smell and it faces the freeway so it is NOISY. I can't believe that I booked in advance and they couldn't find me a better room. I wasn't about to go back to the desk and complain to that guy.

Room Tip: If you have to stay ask for a room on the street side. Not the FREEWAY.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear p a,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,