“Overnight stay ”

Dooley's Tavern & Motel Capella
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Capella
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Our stay at Dooley's Tavern was a very pleasant one. My husband and I were very happy with everything about it. The room was modern and very clean. The food in the bar was very tasty. They are large portions so make sure you are hungry. If I am ever lucky enough to travel this side of the country again I would not hesitate to stay at Dooley's Tavern again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
DooleysHotel C, General Manager at Dooley's Tavern & Motel Capella, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for your review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you enjoy the rest of your trip along the East Coast, and we look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Dooley's is excellent! Modern, comfortable rooms with plenty of space.

Everything you need in the room and great service as well! I had breakfast, lunch and dinner from Dooley's Tavern and will definitely be coming back. Great work guys, see you again soon!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
DooleysHotel C, Manager at Dooley's Tavern & Motel Capella, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Thank you for your review - we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Stayed here whilst passing through. When travelling this route I usually stay in EmerLd and have had average experiences to say the best. I decided to give Dooleys a go as I remember positive experiences from their Brisbane venues. I am so glad I did as their product is SO much better!
Surprisingly modern rooms, spacious and spotlessly clean. Great value accommodation and fantastic food! Late checkout was granted without question and the beds were super comfy.
I have stayed in many regional locations and this is definitely a cut above the rest.
The owner Pat and his manager Kath are both old school with their friendly and efficient service.
Will definitely stay here next time.
When in the region there isn't anywhere else that ticks the boxes like Dooley's!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I have now stayed here twice and had a great stay both times. after getting over my inital "WHAT HAVE I DONE???" impression, the newly renovated rooms are spacious and the beds are super comfortable. There is a mini bar and plenty of space for your luggage. There are also two gym spaces you can use, and also an on site laundry (at a cost) The staff are lovely and the meals i had on site where great and reasonable priced. They are set up for miners, so if you want breakfast you will need to get up early, but they a menu available on site for most of the day. Will def. stay here next time i'm travelling through!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I traveled inland from Sydney to Townsville and this was my second stop off. I was running late and had missed check in time. All staff especially the manager was very, very friendly. I had my Labrador dog with me as well and the hotel is very accommodating with animals. We had our own little grassed off area and they provide you with a little dog blanket. Lots of room in the rooms if you have a family. Fridge, microwave etc all in the room. Some cable channels and the beds are really comfortable. Its located in a cute little mining town of Capella.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo

Been to Dooley's Tavern & Motel Capella? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dooley's Tavern & Motel Capella

Address: 119 Peak Downs St, Capella, Queensland 4723, Australia
Region: Australia > Queensland > Capella
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Capella
Price Range: $88 - $109 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Dooley's Tavern & Motel Capella 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Dooley's Tavern & Motel Capella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.