“Disappointed and unimpressed”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #84 of 252 Restaurants in Lafayette
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lafayette is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Decided to try Panera after seeing nice advertising on TV. I visited this location on a weekday at lunch hour. The two order-takers/cashiers were bored and the servers at the pick-up counter were harried. I ordered a pick-two sandwich plate to sample since it was my first visit, turkey avocado BLT and Napa chicken salad. Panera serves these sandwiches on the wrong type of bread; it should be a bread with more body or a roll because the sandwiches were soggy before I finished them. The layout of this location is awkward; the order counter is in the middle of the store and a patron walks through a narrow little corridor to the pick-up station near the back of the store so it's hard to get to a table.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I met a business acquaintance at Panera Bread for lunch. I ordered from the pick two menu - a Napa chicken sandwich and a Fuji Apple chicken salad. My meal was great and was ready in no time.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

My young daughter and I came for lunch. Everything was tasty and arrived as it should. And it actually was ready before we even got settled in a booth it was so fast. It was also during a busy lunch time at the mall. The workers were knowledgeable as I had several questions since we don't come often. Would come again!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Panera bread is perfect for early morning business meetings. The food is always great - I love the Asiago bagel breakfast sandwich. The coffee is always hot and delicious. There are plenty of quiet corners for even the most private business meeting!

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Menu is standard for the chain. Love their bagels and coffee. Friendly staff. I've seen times when the store could have been cleaner. Tables and seats/chairs not wiped off during busy times. Walls in booths show spilled food and fingerprints.