“Wonderful stay at 41D Turtle Towers”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room View 1 Living Room 2
Shared Pool
Balcony
Bath and Shower
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SelinaRD
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay at 41D Turtle Towers”
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I go to Jamaica every year and I have stayed at Turtle Towers before but I have to say this apartment beats the previous one we stayed in hands down. It is comfortable and welcoming, and the mere fact that it's location means you have easy access to Ocho Rios beach & all local amenities. This apartment offers free Wifi, and after having various discussions around the pool I came to understand not all the apartments provide Free Wifi. My son aged 16 enjoyed this facility. I will be recommending this apartment to family & friends.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing