All reviews travel softball team an older building in town under renovation room was clean average hotel enjoyed my stay great staff easy access breakfast sandwich plenty of parking indoor pool yogurt free breakfast paula employees pillows
Reviewed 15 September 2018

A clean, reconditioned pool goes a long way. Offer more than a prepackaged breakfast sandwich. The ramp just off the elevater, makes it difficult to maneuver the luggage cart. The elevater appearance needs remodeled terribly bad.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BaymontF1, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear F2734DPpamm,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We do have plans to remodel the pool and elevator soon. We also have plans to renovate our kitchen to provide you with hot breakfast items. We hope to see you in the future so you can enjoy these new renovations and allow us to better serve you.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Very happy with shower and water pressure! Beds and pillows were very comfy. Nice clean room - looked and felt clean! Quiet, even though by the stairwell. Breakfast was nice - what you'd expect for what's included. Will stay here next trip to Kokomo!

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Baymont K, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear bkdylan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback from your recent trip to Kokomo. I am delighted to hear that you were very happy! It is always wonderful to hear when we have made a guest happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Kokomo. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us this valuable feedback.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My mother and I stayed overnight. the staff and rooms are very nice. Breakfast was great, I just wish I was more hungry. So much to chose from. I will stay there again, the next time we are in the city.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Baymont K, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear treeran1,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the city!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

While the room and property was good the sevice was bad. Won't stay or recommend this property to any one. ASked twice (2 times ) where to park my pickup and car trailer. I parked EXACTLY where was told. Pickup and car (2 vehicles) took 2 spots. Was called and awaken at 11PM and TOLD to move my pickup.. I did and found 5 empty spots around the truck and many available in the area. In the AM there were vehicles diagnaly packed across 3 spots and 2 spots. I should not have been waken at 11PM.

Room tip: do not stay here
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Baymont K, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. However, your truck and trailer were parked across 5 spaces and we had many guests come to the desk stating that they could not park in the back due to your vehicle being across the spots. I am glad that your room met your expectations. If you would like to discuss any further please feel free to contact the Management Team directly.

Carolyn Reyes
Sales Lead
(765)459-8001

Reviewed 5 August 2018

This place is a total dump! I had to visit Kokomo, Indiana and the hotels I normally use were already booked up. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry did not read the reviews (warnings) about this place. The smell in the main lobby was atrocious but not nearly as bad as the smell in our "suite." I called the front desk and they sent up someone with a can of air freshener, but it didn't help. The furniture looks like junk that was rejected by Goodwill, and the carpet has more stains than you can possibly imagine (and this was in a "suite"). I did not sleep well because this place creeped me out so bad. When I got up in the morning we discovered that there was absolutely NO hot water (zip, zero, nada). I complained at the front desk but was told they had ordered the part needed to repair the water heater, but it hadn't arrived yet. We did not even attempt to eat the "free breakfast," because if a place doesn't have hot water I can't imagine how anything could be considered "sanitary." I will "sleep in a van down by the river" before I stay here again!

Room tip: Go to a different hotel
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Baymont K, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear David P,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I apologize again for the inconvenience due to the hot water boiler situation. It has been fixed and it was an extremely rare incident that happened. I apologize that the room did not meet your standard. We always encourage our guests to flag up any issues so we can address them and to ensure that you have a comfortable stay. In regards to our breakfast, everything was set up before the hot water boiler had its malfunction. We have bottles of sanitizer that we use to clean the tables and the utensils were all properly washed before being put out for use. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to contact our Management Team directly.

Carolyn Reyes