“Lunch date”

Barker's B and K
Ranked #19 of 167 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were driving back from attending a funeral in Burlington on Monday. We came back into Kokomo and my husband said he would cook lunch. So we drove to one of our well established small Mom and Pop drive-in. Barker's B and K. Their signature sandwich are coney's. We ordered our coney's with sauce and onion. These are a tried and true Coney. No messing with their sauce. It is delicious. The menu is full many choices if coney's are not your thing. We drink root beer in a frosted mug. They have very friendly carhops and their prices are very reasonable. There are picnic tables if you want to eat out side. So if you are hankering for a good coney it is worth the trip.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

If you like coney dogs, burgers and root beer you have to stop by here. Inexpensive and delicious. Get the root beer without ice (better that way). Get extra coneys or burgers to zap later while you are at it. Great, friendly service - best coneys around. Wish it were open year round.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Our all time favorite is their fried pickles! Scrumptious!! Also Wednesday they have their gallon root beer and their Coney dogs on sale... Very scrumptious and while definitely be back. A highlight for our family!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I grew up in the area and have moved away so when I come back for a visit I have to go here. They have the absolutely best coney dogs!!!! They never let me down. I just have to remember that they are closed on Sunday.

1  Thank Debbie D
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Best drive in the city has. I recommend this place to out of town people and locals all know it's the best!

Been to Barker's B and K? Share your experiences!