“Great food and great service”
Review of Barker's B and K

Barker's B and K
Ranked #17 of 157 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Our all time favorite is their fried pickles! Scrumptious!! Also Wednesday they have their gallon root beer and their Coney dogs on sale... Very scrumptious and while definitely be back. A highlight for our family!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I grew up in the area and have moved away so when I come back for a visit I have to go here. They have the absolutely best coney dogs!!!! They never let me down. I just have to remember that they are closed on Sunday.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Best drive in the city has. I recommend this place to out of town people and locals all know it's the best!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Cant beat B and K! It's a tradition in Kokomo. Try the chili dogs and breaded tenderloins. Very nice people. Locally owned and ran. Worth the visit. It is like stepping back in time when food was good, cheap and was a fun experience.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

If you fantastic coney hot dogs this is the place! I grew up in Kokomo area and moved away. So when we come back to visit family and friends we have go to this hot dog place. It has not let us down in 30+ years. A must for good coney dogs

Been to Barker's B and K? Share your experiences!