“Excellent pizza”

Bearno's Little Sicily Pizza
Ranked #36 of 125 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Our service was great and the pizza was some of the best I have every had, only complaint was the appetizers were unremarkable and too expensive for what you got - but we would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Went to Bearno's on my first evening in Louisville. I was staying at the Sheraton and decided to give this place a try. I walked in and it was very loud, I guess there was some sports on so there were a few people at the bar watching.

The restaurant was not busy on a Sunday evening yet was difficult to get the attention from a member of staff. Finally given a menu and glanced over the options which all seemed nice. The starters I went for was jalapeno poppers and mushrooms, pizza - ordered the vegetarian and ordered a drink.

The food took a very long time to come, finally did and the starters were nice. The main course - the pizza took a very long time and had to chase. I had no cutlery so again had to chase. The service was poor throughout although the staff did seem friendly. I ordered a derby pie for dessert which was nice and hot.

The prices were reasonable and portions were good. Just a shame about the service. Not sure I would again, depends on how much I was craving a pizza.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We took the entire baseball team there after our games. They kept the lunch buffet open for us even though it was past time. The service was exception and the food was good.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Good staff, great atmosphere to watch a ball game. The pizza, subs, stroms and calzones are amazingly good.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

The food here was so awesome and fast service. Excellent Service and we got to sit outside and enjoy the view.