“Really good pizza”

Villa Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite pizza places in jasper. Really good lunch buffet. This is where I go when I want pizza.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a Tuesday at 11:00 and we're a bit nervous because nobody was there. That quickly resolved at 11:30 when it filled up quick. Very good salad bar and a great variety of pizza on the buffet. I tried a BBQ chicken pizza that was pretty good. Probably wouldn't have tried it on my own but I might next time. Very friendly staff, a couple visited with our son before it got packed.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Pizza is thin crust and is very good. Service was fantastic. Very friendly and attentive. Would definitely go back if in area.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The crust is one of the best that we have found. We would drive the extra miles just to be able to eat here. The toppings are piled on. The restaurant staff is very friendly and we look forward to our vista with each of them. They always make us feel welcome.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Wonderful service and Great pizza this evening. Plenty of toppings on pizza. $55 for 8 people. No drinks.