“Awesome Food!!”
Review of Brew

Brew
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We just ate at Brew in Jasper Indiana. I had the salmon plate and my husband had fish and chips. All I can say is very very good!!!!. Highly recommend the salmon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We just happened on this restaurant while walking around the square killing time while our car was being worked on....we read the menu and decided to return for lunch. Cute little place with great food....not just the normal items.. I had the charred romaine for my side and it was delicious.....lots a variety. The deserts looked amazing and we'll try those another time. We plan on stopping by there again next time in Jasper. You order at the counter and they bring it to the table....all the staff were very nice and informative.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd visit. First visit was a great breakfast, 2nd was dinner. I had a really good club sandwich with a cup of tomato soup. Both were excellent . They have a well stocked bar along with great looking desserts

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place. The best coffee in Jasper. Trust me I tried it all! Great service, awesome food, healthy choices! All nice fresh and quickly served on your table.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This was our first time at Brew in Jasper. There are plenty of... in fact too many... low to mid-priced restaurants like this in town. The immediate impression was that it probably was going to be pretty much like most of the others... adequate.
However, the servers were quite pleasant and attentive, the service was very quick, and most importantly, the food was REALLY good.
I had a burger and fries; pretty basic. But boy was that burger delicious. My wife had the Wedge Salad with steak, and really loved it.
With great food and a great selection of beers/cocktails, we will definitely be returning to Brew. I think this is a restaurant that is going to thrive here.

Been to Brew? Share your experiences!