“Loooooove NADA!!!”
Review of Nada

Nada
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We love Nada! It’s casual enough to be kid friends but fancy enough to be cool and have such a great vibe!! We LOVE their margaritas and their chips with salsa & guac!! Soo authentic and delicious!! Their soups are surprisingly amazing...I’m still dreaming about the butternut squash soup! We also love their mix and match tacos! We typically do 2-3 per person and share them so it’s like a huge sampling of yumminess!! The have amazing Mac and cheese for the kiddos too! You can park in the mall garage right across the street and walk right up to Nada with minimal outside time (in bad weather) and love how convenient it is to many downtown event venues so we can grab a meal with the kids and then head to Bankers Life Fieldhouse or Hilbert Circle Theater. Also love that they are on OpenTable to secure an easy reservation! LOVE NADA!!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I come to Nada every time I visit Indy. Their chips are salty and fresh (not store bought), their salsa trio is amazing. I've tried all of their tacos and can recommend their salmon, shrimp, mu shu, pork belly....I've had almost all of them. If you have room, try the chili-glazed potatoes.

They have a great lunch special too, and can get you in and out quickly if you're in a rush.

The only thing I don't love is their nadarita. It's just too sweet for me, but they have other drinks that work and a great beer list.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

On 3/18/18, hubs and I met our friends, another couple, at Nada and Tori was our waitress/server. I don't believe she smiled once. She wasn't anything special for sure.Food order taken prompt (no smile nothing spectacular about Tori's service), and delivery of food was accurate and food was fresh. Had BYO queso and salmon taco (YUM) and Hongos taco and salsa tasting trio along with pork belly tacos with one egg and one Mex 'orean Fried Chix. (No booze . )
Food before tax: $43.00 total
Would return and recommend.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

First timers, atmosphere, cozy, brunch selection good, fish tacos fabulous and a margarita to make it special. We will return for a second try. Great location right downtown Indianapolis.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is my wife and I’s favorite restaurant in Indianapolis. We just recently moved and have talked about coming back to Indy in order to have a date night here. It’s that good!