“Journalism teacher”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MichelleA...
Union, Missouri
“Journalism teacher”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Randy was/is amazing! Imagine my nerves when I found out all the hotels near the high school journalism convention were full or totally out of our budget! Randy's house was the perfect solution for myself & 3 students. Cozy, comfortable, accommodating, perfect! Easy quick Lyft to/from convention & a way to save money by eating some meals there at the house. Just love it! And a welcome gift from Randy, too! He was also quick to help or give tips anytime we needed!

Aja B
Bronx, New York
“Amazing host and Comfy stay”
Reviewed 8 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Randy was an amazing host. He answered my messages within two minutes and was available for anything that we needed. The snacks and water definitely came in handy. The house was great for my party of 6 and we fit comfortably. His directions to the place and how to enter the house were so helpful and easy. The attention to detail was amazing and he accommodated all of our needs. I would definitely rent from Randy again if I'm in Indy or if he has other properties.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer service at its best
Liked least: The couch, but I was told about this prior to my stay. It was fine.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing