All reviews indianapolis airport front desk room was clean breakfast attendant the breakfast area convenience store would stay here again minute drive waffle maker indoor pool exercise room next morning stayed here for one night a great place to stay the general manager the entire staff great customer service
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Spent a night & the hotel served the purpose - nothing special but nothing wrong either. It was easy to find off I-70 & it's supposedly near the airport, but I haven't seen (or heard) any evidence of jets in the area. There's plenty of free on-site parking available & a sandwich shop, a waffle shop, a full service restaurant & a gas staion/convenience store are all within walking distance. The surrounding area is rather non-descript. There are also a few other hotels within close proximity if you're driving here with no reservation but there are no vacancies.

I had a room with two beds that had all the basics. On a hot day, the A/C kept the room cool enough. There was plenty of hot water when I needed it. The room had a desk & chair, iron & board, a refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer & plenty of towels.
There was a smallish flat screen TV with a decent selction of channels, some in HD & some not in HD. The WiFi connected easily & stayed connected, which is better than I've experienced at other Marriott properties. Since I didn't select the optional (extra $$) higher speed option, a video I was watching would slow & stop, at times, but that's what was advertised for the complemintary version.

The breakfast in the lobby was available from 6:00 - 10:00, which is a decent time range & had a decent selection of items - something for almost every taste. I especially appreciated the fresh cut mellon, but there were plenty of other options such as eggs, bacon, waffles, pastries, yogurt, juices, etc.

The hotel has a small gym & a small indoor pool on the 1st level, but I didn't use either. There's also coffee available all the time near the check-in desk.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Front desk staff was very friendly and accomidating. My room was clean and smelled good, We were able to check in 3 hours early. The breakfast area was full of people but the buffet was kept full & hot.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We had our family coming in for a 100th birthday party for my husband’s Dad and the staff was very accommodating. Patti in the breakfast area went above and beyond to make our experience awesome. She is the kind of person all hotels need on their staff!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I travel a lot, and we have had a lot of breakfasts at various hotels. The breakfast at this hotel, however, was the best we've ever had! Patti always made sure everything was fresh, and she was so kind and compassionate. She always made sure we were satisfied with our meal, even going above and beyond by ensuring the oatmeal was hot and fresh, the fruit was fresh, and even the omelettes were hot and fresh. Even the waffles from the self serve waffle mix tasted great; other places' waffle mix tasted spoiled. We are so grateful for Patti's hospitality during our stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018

After a nightmare check in, the next morning Patti spotted me with an empty ice bucket and let me know there had been a problem with the ice machine and if it still was not working, to let her know. When I told her the machine was still not working, even though she was taking care of breakfast, she took my bucket and went next door to get me ice. She is the epitome of excellent customer service. She let me know if there was anything else I needed, to let her know and it didn’t need to be about breakfast. This hotel is lucky to have Patti.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo