All reviews jimmy johns basketball court sandwich shop bedroom suite full size frig freeway access free shuttle service extra space indianapolis airport rental car short stay exercise room home away from home great customer service room was clean and comfortable park and fly the entire staff
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent customer care . This person " Wonder Woman" takes care of you and you are at home . Great place. Will visit again . Its been 5 years i have been staying this place and i am happy about it . .

1  Thank Kiran C
Jennifer C, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport! So glad the team, and especially Wonder Woman, was welcoming and attentive. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Indy.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I stay in Indianapolis on business quite often and I always at the Residence by the airport. The staff does everything they can to help you enjoy. The lady in charge of social hour, "Wonder Woman" does a great job making sure there is plenty of food and beverages for everyone every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The motel is conveniently located close to the airport but only a 15 minute drive from downtown.

Room tip: For the quietest room you may want to stay in the separate building across the parking lot.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This hotel is nasty. The floors look and feel like they have never been vacuumed. The hideaway bed had not been cleaned. There was food all over the hideaway bed. The shower did not drain very well and you had to stand in a puddle while you took a shower. I would not recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Kris N, Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear nomadyatez,

I would like to thank you for bringing your recent experience with us at the Residence Inn Indianapolis Airport to my attention. This encounter was upsetting for me to hear because this is not the level of customer satisfaction or service in which Residence Inn by Marriott prides it self.

I realize this experience reflects your trust in Marriott and I am truly sorry for not providing you the comfort, cleanliness and service you have come to expect from Marriott. I can assure you we take our guest satisfaction very seriously and take appropriate action when we fail to deliver an outstanding stay to each and every guest. I have shared your comments with the entire leadership team to ensure this is corrected immediately and an isolated incident.

At the Residence Inn Indianapolis we strive to provide an exceptional guest experience; unfortunately we failed to do so during your recent visit. Your loyalty to Marriott is both appreciated and valued. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we caused you.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Great hotel Christen H is awesome. Close to everything. The weeknight mix is a great way to meet new people. The staff is so friendly and helpful. This is the only place I will stay when I'm in town. Could not be happier about my stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018

Jondennis131

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport! So glad the team is so friendly and helpful. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Indy.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the residence inn! The shuttle driver was so nice. She had a conversation with us the entire time and helped with our luggage when we got to the hotel and left the airport. When we arrived at the airport we checked in and "The Dude" was awesome. He told us about the mixer and made sure we were well taken care of. Kristin assisted him and was learning wonderfully! When we got to the mixer "Wonder Woman" remembered us from
Our previous stay and took very good care of us! I am amazed at the service in this hotel! Will stay time and time again

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

brittanyhogue00

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport! So glad the team made this the BEST STAY EVER. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Indy.