See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The hotel is in good condition except we did not have hot water in the shower and had trouble getting our room cleaned. The staff likes to lie to you. But the price was fair and the breakfast options were nice.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CISIndyEast, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Terri C,

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We booked the king suite with whirlpool, we ended up in a queen double bed. Upon check in we get keys to room 201 upon entering it was already occupied Yikes!! Sunday am around 10 before checkout the housekeeper walks right in our room while my husband and I are in bed. Also at checkin I gave the front desk clerk the credit card to be charged, well that card wasn’t charged. I called the hotel once I noticed the charge on the wrong card and Also reported the incident with the housekeeper and Makayla was extremely rude and said the housekeeper can come in if they knock first. I tried to explain that There was no knock but she rudely dismissed my complaints. We had a horrible experience..

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CISIndyEast, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear JoniciaH,

We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room you received. I am sorry about the problems that you experienced during your stay. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability. Prior to your next stay, we welcome you to reach out to us so we may review your requested accommodations in detail.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

All I have are good words for these hotel and the staff. I spent the whole 18' summer there and the place was really nice, clean and relaxed.
I recommend everybody who goes by Indianapolis stay there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
CISIndyEast, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Miguel D,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your summer with us. Miguel it was truly a pleasure to show you around and give you a taste of what Indianapolis has to offer. I hope to see you again when you travels bring you back to Indy or whenever I make it to Spain. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 28 August 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CISIndyEast, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis East, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018