All reviews lake view the concierge lounge fashion mall keystone crossing north side nice hotel floor room room service breakfast buffet business center business travel comfortable beds rooms are large common areas would stay here again front desk staff lobby area
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We had our wedding here. Although due to recent updates to the hotel there were some issues with ongoing remodeling/construction but we were very well taken care of. Event organizer Cerissa was very meticulous in her dealings. Food was awesome. Management was approachable and eager to accommodate our last minute requests.
Our guests had a wonderful time and were complimented well.
Senior VP Mr Finley personally oversaw the arrangements and made sure all the lacunae were well covered.
We absolutely recommend this place.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anish C
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Ended up here after leaving a totally crappy Ramada inn. (See my other reviews) and couldn't be happier. Robyn at the front desk was very very helpful. The junior suite was brand-new and just been remodeled. Two flatscreen TVs a king size bed and to pull out couches. Bathroom was amazing. Property was well-kept well located off of 465 Could not have been happier with our stay. Will stay again next time we are in Indianapolis

Room tip: Great views front and back
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2017

The good:
Seems to have been recently renovated and is beautiful. The common areas are great, lobby bar is perfect spot for business meetings or drinks. Customer service is exceptional, and if you have a room facing the lake on a higher floor the view is nice. Not sure if every room has been renovated already but if you do get one the design and furnishings are contemporary. I thought the bed was comfy but what do I know. I'm usually exhausted by the time I get in it, it could be a rock I'd probably still sleep. There are a ton of restaurants and shopping nearby. Free wifi for rewards members. 24 hour beverage and snack area, and room service has a nice selection of food. I did not eat on site, so can't comment on that.

The bad:
Minimalist design, while aesthetically pleasing leaves no storage space for anything at all. Where exactly am I supposed to put all my clothes? There is the typical space in the closet for hanging a few things, no space for anything I don't hang. Which means half my things ended up on the sofa.
Which brings me to the closet and bathroom barn door combo. Reminds me of something I'd see on First Time Flippers show. Cute idea, but doesn't work. Constantly sliding the door back and forth and one space is always open. Also I could definitely see somebody being knocked out if they are in the closet when you come out of the bathroom. Whatever executive that made this decision should be put in time out.
NO FRIDGE!! For a business traveler, this is absurd. How am I supposed to stay somewhere for 5 days and not even keep cold drinks in the room. FIX THIS PLEASE. There is even a space in the room for a fridge that is empty.
Also, the shower head has excellent pressure but there is literally no where to put your legs if you are a female trying to shave. A minor greivance, but slightly irritating anyway.

All in all, would probably stay here again.

Room tip: Lake view, higher floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lsc314
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We were in town for a large event at the convention center in downtown. My husband and I stayed here for just a night and will look to stay in the future. They near a lot of shopping and restaurants and convenient to downtown without the downtown prices. The beds were comfortable and the decor was sleek and modern with a relaxing feel. The only issue I had was there was not a refridgerator in the room but that was my fault for not asking if they were available. The hotel has a full bar and restaurant with many banquet rooms. Staff was extremely helpful and polite. Hotel and Rooms were clean and tidy. I would recommend this to anyone!

Room tip: Ask about the refridgerator if you are looking for one.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The newly remodeled Marriott near Keystone at the Crossing is a great Escape location. Comfortable rooms with all new modern, decor...reminds us of Marriott hotels in Europe. Extremely caring helpful staff...everyone is totally in tune with guests needs. Stunning view of a man made lake....relaxing.

Trip type: Travelled with family