Haven Hotel
USD 157
Residence Inn
USD 139
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 237
USD 221
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 246/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
USD 173
USD 163
USD 89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 263
USD 235
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 288/night.

USD 140
USD 147
USD 129
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017

it was ok for me . the vending machine didn't work, the bar they have was always closed . the breakfast was ok but it could been better. the elevator was loud when the doors open . it took for ever to check inn i was look for a roadway sign they dont have one at all i will not stay here again though

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We found what we felt was an amazing deal thru Expedia for this hotel. It was $45 for a Thursday night stay. The hotel was a ghost town. The room we had was worn but clean enough for us to feel comfortable. Sleep quality was fair. Overall it met our needs. If you are picky about your hotels move on no matter what the rate (also nothing about this place is romantic). The grounds and property seem to have potential, but at this time it is unfulfilled. The advertised breakfast is a joke. They did have luke warm yogurts available. We do not regret our value oriented decision to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2016

We had reservations and when we tried to check in around 6:30 PM, we were told the system was down and there was nothing they could do. No accommodations could be rendered, no substitutes offered nothing. Just a "sorry". When asked what is their contingency plans for such a system failure, I was told "We don't have one". Sorry service. The following Tuesday I called to offer my experience with the property manager and was told he would call me back. 2 weeks later and no call. I'm afraid I have to rate this experience a zero.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I have stayed at this hotel before (and it was really bad then) and was surprised at how much work they have done. They really are trying and with a lot more work, this will be a nice hotel. The lobby and swimming pool areas are very nice (except the work out area which also serves as storage for extra chairs). The elevators need work, as I was tempted to ask to see the inspection certificates. There was new carpet in the hallways in the section we were in, but the ceiling tiles need to be replaced. Our room looked like it was totally remodeled. It was clean and all new furnishings. Beds were comfortable. Housekeeping did an excellent job cleaning the room our entire stay. Could use larger towels and needed hand towels, but these were provided when asked at front desk. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. All-in-all, I was pleasantly surprised with our stay and will stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want peace and quiet, make sure you have an upper floor, away from pool.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

This was a really crappy hotel. The room wasn't very clean, very small pillows hair around the bathroom sink. The door had a large gap and the corner of the door was missing. There maintenance guy was just trolling the hallway smoking his cape. I went to check in the late evening and no one came to the counter. I could hear someone moving papers in the office and said hello several times and no one came out. Then I go outside and she came out to smoke. At that time she gets me checked in. She basically waited for the customer to leave so she could get a smoke break. I won't be going back

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo