USD 159
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

USD 163
USD 139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 177/night.

USD 133
Country Inn
USD 105
USD 89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 233
USD 221
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 250/night.

USD 152
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 220
USD 186
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 206/night.

USD 139
USD 119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
USD 188
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for the motorcycle race going on at the speedway and was damn near petrified to see the room after reading all of the reviews (I probably should have read the reviews beforehand). Needless to say, the room was absolutely fine, very clean, a few cigarette burns on the tub but at the end of the day we were staying at the Motel 6, not the Four Seasons. I do believe that some of the rooms have been renovated and some haven't and to the best of my knowledge the ones facing the pool are the renovated ones. Prior to checking in just call and request a renovated room and you'll be more than happy. Some of the reviews on here completely bash this place and I'm not one to ever post a review but they were so outrageous that I felt like I had to leave one because this place wasn't even close to as bad as people are making it seem.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug B
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I believe there is some kind of scam going on with the employees at this dump. I checked in for one night and was charged $76 (tax. incl) which I thought was pretty steep for a Motel 6 in a boring Midwest city. But I took it and the room was clean so I didnt complain. Because of work commitments, I had to stay another night. So I asked to pay another night and the front desk clerk (African American girl) said the rate was going up because of a local fair and she said it would now be $90 for the same room! I got radar for this kind of scam so I waited until the next clerk came in for her shift and she said "oh the rates went down" and now my room would only cost $65 for the night. What the hell is going on here? I think some employees are running a scam to skim extra cash off customers at this place by inflating rates whenever they feel like it. I didnt see any on-site manager, so it felt like "when the cat's away the mice will play" kind of work environment here. I almost felt like calling the cops on these front desk employees. AVOID this ripoff operation at all costs --- you'd been warned, OK?

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Indianapolis North East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rates, check-in policy and the inconveniences you experienced. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with the water temperature during your stay and are glad to know that another room was available for your needs to be accommodated. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future."

Reviewed 24 July 2015

It started at check-in...Two cops pulled their guns out and stormed into a room. We decided to stay anyway but regreted it later Rooms have a rare odor and the carpets are stained really bad. The bathroom faucets were so crusty we were afraid to touch it. The building, walkways, and walls are crumbling. We had a sheet and a throw blanket on the bed that didn't cover us completely. No real bedding. The staff is polite and accommodating but are limited under the circumstances. Long term residents of the motel are LOUD.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are probably a better bet.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Indianapolis North East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Dear Jeanne,
Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our standards for quality rest on the promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Despite my hesitation to remain at the hotel after initially entering the room, I found myself with few options and chose to overlook the shameful condition of the room, including sour smell, noisy and non-functional A/C (which did not dehumidify the damp air), the blood stains on the carpet by the wash area, the broken shower curtain, the damaged shower head, the dirt stains on the tub, the peeling wall paper and paint, the miniscule bed pillows, etc. To be perfectly honest, I have never stayed in a more filthy hotel room since my international traveling in third world countries over a decade ago.

My real complaint though lies beyond the inexcusable condition of the room and amenities. The key card failed to work upon re-entry the next morning. When I informed the front desk clerk (in person) the staff member simply reset the door lock for my current card without even requesting any identification. This is a major security breach, allowing any person to gain access to any room in the hotel by simply telling the desk person the number of the room they desire to enter!

The second night, at 3 AM, a motorcycle gang arrived in the parking lot outside our reserved first floor room. The volume of their partying, the tone and content of their yelling, and the persistence of their banging on walls and floors (including the floor immediately above our room) made sleep impossible. I hoped it would calm down within an hour, but it continued till dawn, when we hurriedly checked out without being offered a refund for the second night despite my strong request for one.

Official written complaints submitted to the Motel 6 customer service department went unheeded.

Do yourself a favor, avoid this dump at all costs. The only guest they deserve is the health department inspectors, who obviously have not frequented this business.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank damclm
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Indianapolis North East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review. The service concerns you describe are not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. Please know the conditions you experienced in your room are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

This place should be bulldozed. We had little choice in a last minute trip, but I think the car would have been more comfortable. The outside looked pretty rundown and the inside was just as bad if not worse. Random guest soaps in the "lobby." I thought maybe this is where you pick up your soap for the night? Granted, the price is right, but the photos we were getting were of a much modernized Motel 6--no carpeting, modern decor, but this room was bad. The towels were the grayest I have ever seen--it's almost as if they were used to clean the b.r. floor. Tub was awful and stained with cigarette burns around the edge (we did not use). Desk chair covering was split and washcloths were ragged and frayed. Too late to change rooms, but can't imagine there was an upgrade on the property. I have to say the room smelled clean and the bed was reasonably comfortable, but happy to see the morning come and we could get out of this place.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple