1,008 results
All reviews fashion mall the club lounge free parking garage high end mall cheesecake factory nice mall starbucks coffee shopping and restaurants lobby bar north side comfortable beds business trip checking in fitness center oatmeal enjoyed my stay elevator
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Sheraton keystone is less than average for what you pass in my opinion. Lobby is nice. Get to the hallway outside of the elevator on your floor and you see the "dated" version of the hotel. Room wasn't that clean, walls and trims scuffed. Tile in shower was old ! Fan in bathroom falling down and tub didn't drain properly . We had access to the 12th floor club room which had a funky odor like our room. It smelled like hairspray and cigarettes. Not worth the price . Grounds were less than well kept also. Wasn't impressed .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Mike S, Director of Operations at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

trvsnmn,

I'm sorry you felt your stay wasn't worth the price during your recent visit. Please reach out to me (mike.skaggs@sheratonindykeystone.com) so I can gather more information on the room you stayed in so we can ensure the issues you experienced are addressed. I certainly hope you will allow us to be your hotel of choice again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

A average business hotel where extras are pricey
Staff is friendly. As stated before, in need of a update
The only issue was parking. What once was free, now cost $9 a day for self parking . The location is at. Mall, lots of free parking around , Hyatt offers free parking . Every hotel in the area offers free parking , but Sheraton wants another $9 from you.
Reason- Marriott wants us to charge, you risk a break in in the mall parking lot and the hotel cannot be held responsible so you must park in the garage far away which has signs stating hotel is not responsible for breakins in the garage , we are upgrading our parking experience ( which has not been upgraded).
If I didn’t have to walk a long distance to the garage, and parking many floors up, and fight with a buggy gate, and stare at miles of free parking , the stay would not be too bad.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mrlasvegasio
Mike S, Director of Operations at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

mrlasvegasio,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We are happy that our staff was able to provide you with friendly service. The hotel is undergoing upgrades at this time which includes new beds, TV's, and upgrading our internet structure. I'm sorry that you weren't happy with our new self parking fee, but with this fee we have seen a more secure garage. We do hope you will still allow us to be your hotel of choice when traveling to our area.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location. It’s right beside the mall and several good restaurants. The hotel lobby and bar was nice and clean. The rooms were just average. I found a lot of hair on my bedspread, which was clearly not mine. Also, hair in the bathroom floor and on a towel. The rooms were spacious, but definitely need to be cleaned better.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Emily W,

We are sorry to hear you experienced issue with the cleanliness of your room. We have shared your feedback with our team so they understand the importance of providing a clean room. We hope you will allow us to be your hotel of choice when in Indianapolis.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

This hotel has comfortable beds and was clean. For the rate charged, however, I would have expected a bit more in terms of customer service and amenities our toiletries were shampoo, conditioner, and soap - from other Sheraton stays I was surprised there was no mouthwash or lotion. As a platinum SPG member, there was no acknowledgement by the staff and I had to ask for my reward and no upgrade was offered.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mike S, Director of Operations at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Joanna K,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear we failed in the acknowledgement of your SPG Platinum status. I will follow up with the team to ensure they know the importance of this recognition. The amenities you were missing are available, so we will ensure to follow up with housekeeping. I certainly hope you will allow us the chance to be your hotel of choice in the Indianapolis area when you travel to our area again.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Checking in fast and very friendly. Room was a decent size, extremely clean & bed was super comfy. Self service laundry was not busy and it was free which was a bonus. As it was a Friday the bar also had a good vibe. There was adequate lighting in the bathroom and a fan to extract steam, plenty of bench space & lots of hot water. There was also a full length mirror with a dim light over it. We enjoyed our stay. Parking lot with gate was also a bonus.

Room Tip: We had a room over looking the front no issues with noise
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

stellaluna45,

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone Crossing. Our team works hard to ensure our guest are able to relax and enjoy their time. We are looking forward to having you as our guest again soon. Safe travels.