“Great food and atmosphere ”

Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 2,478 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was our choice of eating on our date day road trip after several suggestions. Loved the bacon wrapped scallops and hubby and I split the sampler platter which is great for trying the different items! Service was awesome.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,533)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The name says it all, was there on business with three co workers, we each had something different, brisket, ribs, meatloaf and a comb platter. It all was very good!, if I'm ever back I'd definitely eat there again

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My 12 year old grandson and I enjoyed our dinner experience at Weber Grill. His opinion on his hamburger dinner was "very good - thumbs up"! While my ribs were not my personal favorite, I left with the feeling that I would happily return.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

They no longer do 3 meats and two sides for $25. Website was wrong ... other than that the bbq half chicken was amazing. $18 for that and two sides plus corn bread.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

As a repeat customer, we have never had poor service or food here. We love that we can get reservations as well. Love it and will continue to frequent while we are in town.