All reviews king size pancake machine front desk the breakfast area room was clean hot tub would definitely stay here again fridge and microwave indoor pool check in was easy free breakfast yogurt beds interstate indiana
Reviewed 18 April 2018

The service has been outstanding at this hotel. The staff is outgoing and very helpful. Breakfast is average but the rooms are large and newly remodeled. I would highly recommend staying at this location.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kenny R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Awesome 5-Star review. We truly appreciate the kind words and thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

So... a hotel is a hotel. But then, you get some that stand out: Clean, Convenient, Helpful Staff, Large Rooms, Nice Bathrooms, Comfortable Beds... etc. Coming for a meeting in the South Side of Indianapolis and this was a welcomed "home away from home" - I had a very early flight (before breakfast) and the staff made sure I was taken care of with fresh coffee to take with me to the airport and some fruit. Thank you!

Room tip: Higher Floors are better...
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Kenny R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for the kind words. We really do appreciate them. I will definitely share this with the rest of the staff. We look forward to accommodating you the next time your travels bring you into the area.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Last night I stayed at the Holiday In Express Indianapolis-Southeast at 5302 Victory Drive. Hotel confirmation number was 68632700. I was in room 210 and was awakened at 12:30 AM by a series of bedbug bites. I captured several of them and went to the front desk where their clerk "Kyle Yates" didn't have a clue as to what to say or do. I showed him the bugs no response. Told him to give me another room, showered and went to bed. Next morning confront this person again along with "Erica". They assured me their Manager Kenny Robins would call me today when he got in at 2 PM. No call and it's now 5 PM. Upon checkout i left them the container of bugs so they could prove the situation existed in case there was skeptcism by the manager. I virtually got no sleep. I refuse to pay for this unhealthy, bug infested environment. Never got a call and no refund. I also see there have been other bed bug reports for this property.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Alan E
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Not our first stay at this Holiday Inn Express. Hotel is showing it's age but still quite nice. I understand that they will be starting an update soon. Will be in the area this summer and will see how it looks. Staff as always was helpful and met our needs.. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was warm and as always met our needs.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank RetiredTravelerOhio
Kenny R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for the awesome review. We are excited for our renovations to be complete. We look forward to seeing you again over the summer so you can check out our new look!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

So be forewarned there are two Holiday inn express with similar names. One is Holiday Inn express South and the other is Holiday Inn express SouthEAST. On the main screen they look the same. Needless to say I had planned our whole trip around the wrong hotel. Since we got lost we arrived a lot later then planned. The hotel was really nice and really clean. They had a pool but we did not swim since it was about 1 degree outside. Breakfast in the am was filling and it was kept well stocked. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kenny R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Sorry to hear about your confusion but we're glad you decided to stay with us. Thanks for the wonderful review. Next time you'll have to give our pool a try!